Senior UI/UX Designer
· You will be in charge of the User Interface architecture and implementation
· Implement Salesforce and Google Analytics integrations.
· Leverage browser and server technologies to ensure site is optimized and running smoothly. Optimization examples are caching assets, using CDNs and AJAX technologies to load assets and data asynchronously.
· Improve Ad Conversions through the use of various signup funnels and advanced tracking code and techniques.
· Test various landing pages through A/B testing
· Leveraged Marionette JS for the MVC structure and REST web services communications as well as memory management to reduce memory leaks in browsers.
*Experience in ASP.NET, VueJS, Git, NPM would be a great plus