Saudi Visa & US Passports Assistant
This is currently a part-time position, with up to 30 hours a week. Looking to hire quickly.
- Assist the Saudi Specialist with order processing, putting together applications, dropping them off at the embassy, and working with customers to ensure they have all the requirements for their visa process.
- Complete drop off and pick up at the Saudi Embassy as well as the US passport office.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening
- Proficiency in office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel & their Google counterparts
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic & English
Since 2003, APVI has provided expedited US passport and travel visa processing services to individual and corporate travelers. We are registered with the US Passport Agency and with over 90 embassies.