Front Desk/Office Admin
As we continue to grow, APVI is looking for a new Front Desk/Office Admin. While this person will have big shoes to fill, you will be trained by the former person in your role as they move on to a different position within APVI.
This position is in the office, and no remote work is available.
Are you someone who loves being at the center of things? Does everyone talk about how you lift up a room? Are you interested in the travel industry? Looking for a position with a growing company in a position that has lots of possibilities for development? Then APVI would love to talk to you.
- Greeting guests, receiving packages
- Answering phone calls
- Transferring calls to the correct specialist
- Taking messages when needed
- Answers general business information.
- Shipping of completed/original documents
- Working with vendors for scheduling, troubleshooting, maintenance, and payment
- Keeping up with the company calendar (including birthdays, anniversaries, vacations, etc)
- Ordering for office (supplies, catering, etc)
- Research various countries/visa types/lots of other things
- Sourcing, providing a comparison for approval and ordering items as needed Other admin duties as assigned or as needed
- A High School Graduate (or someone with equivalent education).
- A person who lights up any room with their positive attitude and smile.
- This person would be very familiar with office systems such as Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite, with previous experience with databases (Zendesk, Salesforce, etc) and HTML being a plus.
- A quick learner, with a no job too small attitude, willing to be the central point for our team.
- Someone who has worked with web-based phone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, and other office equipment.
- This person would also have at least one year of office experience and one year of customer service experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated (COVID-19).
- Reliable transportation to K St NW.
Include a cover letter along with a resume to be considered.