NIGERIA - BUSINESS LETTER
A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter must:
- • Be printed on the company letterhead stationery
• Addressed to:
The Consulate of Nigeria, Visa Section
828 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10017
• Signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
• Briefly introduce the applicant including employment status/position held in the company by applicant.
• State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.)
• Names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Nigeria.
• Specify the Type and desired Validity of the visa (ie. single entry business visa).
• Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.